10 Google Apps for Online Earning
- Google Adsense: allows website owners to earn money by displaying ads on their site.
- Google AdWords: allows businesses to advertise their products or services on Google and its network of partners.
- Google Analytics: helps website owners track their website’s traffic and user behavior.
- YouTube Partner Program: allows creators to earn money by monetizing their videos through ads, sponsorships, and collaborations.
- Google Opinion Rewards: allows users to earn money by taking surveys.
- Google Affiliate Network: allows website owners to earn money by promoting and selling other people’s products.
- Google Drive: allows users to store and share their files online, and also to make money by selling space to other users.
- Google Play Developer Console: allows developers to publish and sell apps and games on the Google Play store.
- Google Ad Exchange: allows publishers to monetize their inventory by selling ad space to advertisers.
- Google Cloud Platform: allows businesses to rent out their computing resources and make money through cloud services.
Here are a few more Google apps that can help you earn money online:
- Google Forms: allows users to create surveys and quizzes and charge a fee to participate.
- Google Books: allows authors to publish and sell their books online.
- Google Classroom: allows teachers and tutors to create and sell online courses.
- Google Calendar: allows users to create and sell appointment slots.
- Google Slides: allows users to create and sell presentations and templates.
- Google Sheets: allows users to create and sell spreadsheets and templates.
- Google Translate: allows users to translate documents and charge a fee for the service.
- Google Docs: allows users to create and sell documents and templates
- Google Pay: allows users to sell goods and services through the Google Pay platform.
- Google My Business: allows business owners to create and manage an online presence and sell products or services
Please note that these apps are just tools and you need to come up with a strategy and plan to make it profitable, also most of them are subject to terms and conditions and some of them require a certain level of visibility or traffic to be able to monetize.